October 20, 2007

3 Months Later

I've completely ignored this blog, as well as my portfolio for a solid 3 months now, but that's thankfully due to being incredibly busy. Since July I've moved to New York and had the opportunity to work on projects for Sony Vaio, Aquafresh, Harley-Davidson, Time-Warner, Chevy, Hyundai, and Miller Lite amongst others. I can't show most of the work yet due to various reasons, but here's a few samples for the time being:

sept/oct work samples

I've also got a few CD packaging projects to post soon, as well as some new ones in the works. Hopefully I can be more attentive to this blog after I am fully settled in (i.e. not subletting anymore) and get a proper workspace set up.

Also, Bloodhorse will be playing a CMJ showcase tomorrow (Saturday) at the Ace Of Clubs on St. Jones St. in Manhattan. We go on at 9:30. If you're in the area, check it out. Tickets are available for purchase here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home