November 7, 2006

Jacob's Stories weekend

This past weekend I went on the road with Jacob's Stories for a handful of shows around the northeast. His material is great, check out some songs at the links below. Currently, his records are only available in the UK, but I hope to have some copies for sale when I get the store secion of my site up and running. Until then, you can grab them directly (click the image) from the label here:
jacobs stories - fledgling cover art


Some photos from the trip:
easthampton, ma - at the bottom of the mountain
Jacob's Stories in East Hampton, MA... at The Flywheel... at the bottom of the mountain


95 south in Connecticut - fooooooooooooooooorever
I-95 in Connecticut is my least favorite road in the country. Here's a factory.


95 south in Connecticut - still
Another factory. Another 10 bizarro CT I-95 hours left to go.


Merrick and Stu have been sitting in this booth for hours - psyched
Slash owns the club the show was at, but there were no top-hat shrines, no chapel-in-the-desert murals, and no signs of Saul Hudson himself. So here's Merrick and Stu power napping.


3 of roughly 12 wall monitors
Stu3. These wall monitors are literally 5 feet to the left of the stage. But if you can't see the stage or these, don't worry, there are about 12 more throughout the club.

After the show I somehow ended up at a Reggaeton party (???) but drank for free (!!!) and the next day I ran in the New York Marathon, diagonally, for about 150 feet. Unfortunately, the camera was in the tour van*, so, no pictures.

Related Links:
» www.jacobs-stories.co.uk
» www.myspace.com/jacobsstoriesband
» Slash FAQ

* = Chevy Prizm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home